Fathers mothers fathers father:
Fathers mothers fathers mother:
Fathers mothers mothers father:
Fathers mothers mothers mother:
Mothers fathers fathers father: Peder Lauritzen  (-Betw. 1776 and 1801) (Uncertain)
Mothers fathers fathers mother: Giertrud Madsdatter  (Omkr. 1725-)
Mothers fathers mothers father: Anders Laursen  (-)
Mothers fathers mothers mother: Maren Andersdatter  (1749-)
Mothers fathers father: Mads Pedersen  (1776-1846)
Mothers fathers mother: Johanne Andersdatter  (1776-)
Mothers mothers father: Jens Rasmussen  (-)
Mothers mothers mother: Karen Andersdatter  (-)
Fathers fathers father: Emert Friederichsen  (1759-1795)
Fathers fathers mother: Mette Kirstine Mortensdatter  (1765-1803)
Fathers mothers father: Knud Jørgensen Bruus  (1757-)
Fathers mothers mother: Inger Sørensdatter  (1766-1830)
Mothers father: Peder Madsen  (1800-1887)
Mothers mother: Maren Jensdatter  (Ca. 1797-1887)
Fathers father: Emmert Emmertsen  (1796-1840)
Fathers mother: Kiersten Knudsdatter  (1799-1851)
Father: Knud (Bruce) Emmertsen  (1829-1909)
Mother: Johanne Marie Pedersdatter  (1828 – 1919)
Emmert Emmertsen  (1855-1936)
- Emmerts familysearch page: https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/KWJJ-DPW
- Emmerts entire family (father, mother and siblings) changed their last name from Knudsen to Emmertsen between 1860 and 1870, due to the change in the name law some years earlier, canceling the previous patronymous last names.
- Birth: 1 Jul. 1855 Nr. Vissing, Veng Sogn, Hjelmslev Herred, Skanderborg Amt, Denmark
- Marriage: He was married to a Petra F. (Andersen or Sørensen?) , b. 27 Feb. 1854, d. 21 Aug. 1932. On Find-a-Grave her father is mentioned as Soren Anderson, so both last names Anderson and Sorenson could apply for Petra, depending on the period (Law change around 1857, abandoning patronymous last names), and whether the family followed the law strictly or not.
- Emmert and Petra had 9 children:
- John Emmertsen , b. 13 May 1877 in Huntsville, d. Nov. 1918. No marriage info.
- Emmert Emmertsen , b. 1878, d. 1878.
- John Emanuel Emmertsen , b. May 1880, d. 1918 in Ogden, Weber Co., Utah. No marriage info.
- Kate Emmertsen , b. 1882 in Huntsville. No marriage info.
- Anna Emmertsen , b. 1883 in Huntsville, d. 1883.
- Mary Frederikke Emmertsen , b. 16 September 1884 in Huntsville. No marriage info. Lived in Sacramento, California in 1930.
- Kathryn Emmertsen , b. 1885 in Utah. She was married to Arthur Mitchell , (1882-). Kathryn lived in Sacramento, California in 1930.
Kathryn and Arthur had 4 children:
- Gordon Mitchell , (1909-1909)
- Andreas Emmertsen Mitchell , b. 3 Feb 1911 in Ogden, d. 30 Mar 1982 in Sacramento, California. After 1950 he married Clare Schwartztrauber , b. 6 Jan 1920 in Portland, Clackamas Co., Oregon, d. 30 Mar 1982. No info on children. Clare was a daughter of Ernest Edward (Ernst Eduart) Schwarztrauber , b. 25 Dec 1884 in Greenbush, Preble, Ohio, d. 15 September 1950 in Los Angeles, and his wife Helen Louise Armstrong , b. 30 July 1886 in Audubon, Iowa, d. 15 Sep 1973 in Santa Monica, Los Angeles.
- Edith Mitchell , b. 25 August 1912 in Ogden, d. in Sacramento, California. No marriage info.
- Louis Mitchell , b. 1918 in Utah. Lived in Sacramento, California in 1930. No marriage info.
- Emma Magdalene Emmertsen , b. 1888 in Huntsville, Utah. Emma enrolled the Utah School for the Deaf in Ogden, Utah in 1903 (see https://www.utahdeafhistory.com/uploads/5/4/2/6/5426987/emma_m._emmertson.pdf). Four years later, Emma became the second Deaf student to enter the University of Utah. She began her studies in 1911 and graduated in 1917 with a kindergarten teaching credential. After receiving her bachelor’s degree, Emma taught in Salt Lake City, Utah, for a short time. Then she moved to Wyoming to teach at the Wyoming School for the Deaf. On the 8th of August 1918 in Farmington, Utah, she married a deaf man, Carl Emil Jørgensen , b. 28 Mar 1889 in Denmark. Emma died 3 Sept. 1969, and she was buried in Escondido, San Diego, California, United States.
Emma and Carl Emil had 2 sons:
- Emmert Christian Jorgensen , b. 3 Dec 1919 in Ogden, Weber, Utah, d. 15 Oct 2008 ibid. In Newfoundland, Canada on 15 October 1948, he married (1) Magdaline Frances Morrissey , b. 2 December 1930 in Carbonear, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, d. 3 December 2009 in Ogden, Weber, Utah. They must have been divorced, because around 1995 Magdaline married (2) Fredrick Edwin Bremer , b. 28 December 1932 in Los Angeles, California, d. 14 November 2012 in Ogden, Weber, UT. No info on children in either marriage.
- Donald Carl Jorgensen , b. 2 August 1922 in Ogden, Weber, UT, d. 23 December 2000 in Escondido, San Diego, CA. Around 1948 he married Dorothy Fae Hammons , b. 23 February 1926 in Twin Falls, Idaho, d. 22 October 1991 in San Diego, CA.
Don and Dorothy had 1 child:
- Christian Eddie Jorgensen , b. 27 July 1949 in San Diego, CA, d. 18 July 2018. No marriage info.
- Wilfred Emmert Emmertsen , b. 29 November 1892 in Utah, d. 26 Feb 1972 in Sacramento, California. His Find-a-Grave memorials. He was married to Verna Emmertson (nee ?) , b. ca. 1898 in Utah. No info on children.
- Death: 12 Feb 1936
- Burial: 13 Feb 1936 in Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden, Weber, Utah, United States.
- Emmert on familysearch: https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/KWJJ-DPW
- Burial: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/124661673/emmert-emmertsen